2.17.2013

My last month (Instagram)


Hi guys!! Today I want to show you a different pics from this month. If you want, you can follow me on Instagram (Funandchic) Well guys, I hope you like it! See you tomorrow with a new outfit!
Thanks for reader!!

Hola chicos!! Qué tal el finde? Hoy os enseño mis fotos de instagram subidas en este último mes, si queréis podéis seguirme (Funandchic). Bueno chicos, espero que os gusten las fotos, nos vemos mañana con un nuevo outfit! 
Muchas gracias a todos por leer!

1. Sweets from Valentine´s day. 2. Study time. 3. Relax. 4. More candy.
1. Beers with my love. 2. All you need is love. 3. I dont know what apple to choose. 4. Tiger cup
Love these outfit from this month
1. Love fruit!! 2. More study. 3. Daily makeup. 4. Healthy dinner
1. Love Chuck + Blair. 2. Do you remember this love story? 3. With my love. 4. Lovely kitty.
1. More fruit. 2. Model at SIMOF. 3. A flamenco music group. 4. Me at SIMOF.

If you want ask me anything, click here!!
New stuff from Zara sales
1. Just arrived to my home! 2. Saturday at SIMOF. 3. Team Olsen, love it! 4. Love this outfit.
With my friend Laura from La chicas de los outfits, visit her blog!
One year ago.
Follow me on Vine.
1. Red hair. 2. Love it! 3. mmmm but I can´t eat it! 4. My new lamo from IKEA.
He is perfect.
1. Choosing frabric. 
1. Choosing fabrics. 2. Remember old outfits. 3. With my love in London. 4. My favourite Tv serie at this moment.

9 comments:

  1. Unas fotos geniales!! guapísima en todas!!un beso

    http://mar-macias.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/last-daycordoba.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love the photos :)
    awesome stuff I see :)

    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. que fotos más chulas Leticia!!me encanta el look de la primera foto!!sales muy guapa!!;)
    besitos y buen domingo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usamos el mismo pintalabios PerfectStay y los mismos polvos de sol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te queria preguntar ahora que sacaste las fotos de las muestras de telas, donde te haces el traje?¿?¿?

    Un besito

    Visita mi blog: http://decorathe.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pics! :) you are cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo es que ya te seguia por instagram asi que casi todas las imagenes le di a me gusta ;)

    Besoss!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uhhh Pretty Little Liars is my addiction at the moment :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Estas mucho mas mona ahora... :)

    ReplyDelete